Details & Pricing
Riding Your Own Bike
Using Our BMW S1000RR
- Qualifier tires come standard on our BMW S1000RRs
- Fitted with a new set of race 211 GPAs - $360 extra
Paying the School Deposit is required to lock in your spot.
- Riding our BMW S1000RR $1250
- Riding your own bike $950
- Riding our BMW S1000RR $2500
What Do You Do Now?
- Choose adate from our schedule.
- Check the school cost/deposit and equipment damage amounts. [This page]
- Call, fax or E-mail us for availability on your date, schools fill up - DO THIS NOW!
- Call: (323) 224-2734
- Fax: (323) 227-7877
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Register on-line now. Cough up your deposit or pay in full on-line, by phone, fax, E-mail, or mail.
Refund, Reschedule And Cancellation Policy
- Your school deposit locks in your spot.
- If you cancel or reschedule 14 days or more before your scheduled date, you get a full refund.
- If you cancel or reschedule between 8 and 14 days before your scheduled date(s) you will lose your deposit.
- If you cancel between 0 and 7 days before your scheduled date(s) you will lose your entire school fee.
- All refunds are subject to a 3% re-credit service fee.
What Happens After I Sign Up?
- We send you a letter, after your deposit is in, with directions, local info, some forms and more about your school day.
- Your balance payment is due four weeks prior to your date. But, if you are a late sign-up we'll figure it out.
- We automatically charge your card for the balance two weeks before your date unless you cancel or reschedule.
- Paying by check? Your check must be in two weeks prior to date or call for special arrangements
What You Need At The Track
Show up and be on time, 7:00 am. (Late students can lose their spot to a standby.)
- If you are riding your own bike, show up with good tires that have plenty of tread, and a full tank of gas before you come.
- You must have full coverage leathers (two piece is OK, or a good touring suit. If not, we rent leathers and safety gear. Call if you have any questions on safety gear.
- We have food and beverages.
Riding our bike, using our gear?
- Show up on time, well rested.
Suggestion: Get one of the riding books (or all three) or video to prepare yourself for the school day. Call us to order or for a recommendation on which book or video to get.